You are totally committed to the business you’ve built. But...
• Is being unclear keeping you from getting clients?
• You’re not attracting your ideal clients. In some ways, you feel like you know who your ideal clients are – by age, gender, and other demographics – but something is still missing because you often feel unclear, and attract non-ideal clients.
• You want to write – or rewrite – your website but you haven’t done it yet because you’re not sure what to say. Every time you sit down to write, you don’t just write. You start thinking those fundamental questions, like ‘what am I trying to say’? who is my ideal client? what do I need to write to magnetize my ideal client?
And the real impact of all of this is.....
• You're wasting precious time, fiddling over and over again with how you describe yourself, changing up your elevator pitch, and it still doesn’t feel
authentic or concise.
• You feel frustrated when something “that should be so obvious” still eludes you, still isn’t clear, and still hasn’t come together.